The D•CURVE Tani is among the best value goggles in snow sports. Built to fit a small to medium adult face and utilizing BioActive, Anti-Microbial Face Foam, these goggles are designed to stay comfortable against your face. The full-rim, spherical dual lens with airflow ventilation cuts down on fogging when you start to heat up and sweat. The D•CURVE Tani is a terrific pair of goggles to help protect your eyes from the cold temps, frigid breezes and snow-blindness while out on the slopes. Delivering optimal 112° peripheral vision and a comfortable fit, D•CURVE Tani goggles are geared for the all-mountain snowboarder or skier, whether they're chasing backcountry powder or corduroy groomers.
- PVT 112 -- Peripheral Vision Technology 112° view angle.
- BioActive Foam -- Chitosante® anti-microbial foam.
- ZAIO® UV Plus -- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC; 98.9% blue light protection.
- ZAIO® Anti-fog -- Seven layer, Anti-Refletive coating resists fog and moisture.
- Frame Flex -- Comfortable fit with durable, flexible, soft TPU frame body.
- Strap features D•CURVE’s No-Slip-Grip so your goggles stay put on your helmet.
- Double Lens --Dual thermal lens resists condensation.
- Airflow ventilation lens.
- Helmet Fit -- Designed for compatible fit.
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty